August 04, 2003

Big Heads Is At It Again...

Glenn thinks he made me. That arrogant bastard. I'd say more, but he kinda did make me. If you're reading this blog, theres a 90% chance that you came from one of three people: Glenn, Bill, or Misha. Unless your Paul. I'm not really sure where Paul came from; i think he was living in the comments already when i moved in over here. The other 10% of you came from Susie or Tiger or someone else over there on the blogroll. And of course I wouldn't be here without Pixy Misa. So there's some props for all of you, you insignificant bastards. Now get the hell out of here, you make me sick.

Posted by John at August 4, 2003 11:24 PM | TrackBack

For the record-I found you in Acidman's comments. Something you said there made me laugh-then I read your original blog. I 'rolled you.
You 'rolled me, too. Then you moved. I rerolled you and now I don't exist anymore....*sniff*


Posted by: Stevie at August 5, 2003 03:07 AM

You're trying to say I had nothing to do with it? Do you even know me? respect. No respect!

Posted by: Kin at August 5, 2003 07:00 AM

You can blame Susie for me.

Posted by: Jennifer at August 5, 2003 08:21 AM

You can blame Bill for me, like you need another reason to dislike him.

Posted by: a different Bill at August 5, 2003 08:56 AM

George! I give you two great reviews on your entries to the New Weblog Showcase and I only get credit for 10%?

Posted by: Tiger at August 5, 2003 08:12 PM

Sorry Tiger, most people who read your site probably want intelligent commentary and deep insight. I'm sure they all came here once or twice, and thanks for that, but I would say the bulk of them aren't interested in what I have to say most of the time. Just my opinion though:)

Posted by: Collins at August 6, 2003 10:15 AM

Lovely, I must say, there is not so much themes, which deserve a comment. This one is realy needful

Posted by: spanking art at March 26, 2005 07:51 PM

Mary had a little lamb v. 10.0

Posted by: Nalicious at May 2, 2005 03:28 AM

Focussing on numismatics, and commenting upon current legal and world events.

Posted by: Malefactor at May 2, 2005 03:55 AM
Post a comment

Remember personal info?